New Exabeam Integrations with Symantec, Avaya, InfoWatch, Onapsis and SentinelOne
New Exabeam Integrations with Symantec, Avaya, InfoWatch, Onapsis and SentinelOne.
The Exabeam Security Management Platform (SMP) supports approximately 250 integrations with leading IT and security products to help analysts work smarter. Providing inbound integrations with data sources from third party vendors easily allow analysts to ingest as much data as possible in the SMP and SOAR integrations help them automate and orchestrate security responses.
Because cybersecurity is a dynamic market space, we are continually adding new integrations to allow our customers to work more productively. In March, we added the following products to the list of data sources that can be ingested by Exabeam Data Lake, Exabeam Advanced Analytics and Exabeam Entity Analytics:
- Avaya (VPN Servers)
- InfoWatch (Data Loss Prevention)
- Onapsis (Application Security)
- SentinelOne (Endpoint Security)
- Symantec Blue Coat Content Analysis (Sandbox)
- Symantec Blue Coat ProxySG (Web Security)
- Symantec Fireglass (Web Activity)
- Symantec VIP (Authentication)
The new Symantec data sources add to existing integrations with Symantec Brightmail, Symantec Data Loss Protection, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Messaging Gateway, Symantec WebFilter and Symantec Damballa Failsafe.
We also added incident response integrations with the following Symantec products:
- Symantec EndPoint Protection – analysts can ban a hash, (un)quarantine a host, get info on a device or scan a host
- Symantec ATP – analysts can get file reputation and (un)quarantine a device
- Symantec SiteReview – analysts can categorize a URL and get reputation information for an IP
For the complete list of Exabeam data sources and product integrations, please refer to the Exabeam Security Management Platform Integrations guide.
If you have questions about integrations with products not mentioned in integrations guide, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.