Protect every endpoint against every attack
As the attack surface continues to expand, organizations need more capabilities, less complexity, and fewer agents if they want to keep up with known and unknown threats. By ingesting SentinelOne activity log data with Exabeam, security teams gain increased visibility of security threats impacting users and edge devices.
- Integrate user and entity behavior analytics with end-to-end enterprise visibility to find threats in real time.
- Defeat high velocity threats with alert-based investigations powered by risk-prioritized user analysis.
- Leverage Smart Timelines to automatically analyze endpoint activity before, during and after an attack
What we do with SentinelOne
Exabeam ingests threat and incident data directly from SentinelOne in order to baseline normal behavior. Once anomalous behavior is detected, Exabeam can trigger an automated incident response for compromised endpoints using the SentinelOne API.
- Create a baseline for normal user and endpoint activity
- Automatically collect and analyze endpoint data from a broad range of assets
- Reduce SOC analyst reaction time
- Standardize the triage, detection, investigation, and response actions with prebuilt playbooks
SentinelOne’s cybersecurity solution encompasses AI-powered prevention, detection, response and hunting across endpoints, containers, cloud workloads, and IoT devices in a single autonomous XDR platform.