Proactively Respond to Suspicious Cloud activity
Cloud access security broker solutions are essential for detecting risks to an organization’s cloud platform, such as compromised credentials and insider threats. By integrating Netskope with Exabeam, security teams can monitor cloud-access events to identify unusual activity.
- Analyze data from cloud-based services in conjunction with other security and infrastructure solutions to detect anomalous activity.
- Eliminate manual gathering and assembly of data from multiple, disparate systems.
- Improve productivity by dramatically reducing the time analysts spend investigating incidents.
- Leverage Exabeam Smart Timelines to automate the assembly of incident timelines.
What we do with Netskope
Exabeam ingests cloud service and website telemetry via Netskope’s API, Exabeam Cloud Connectors, or a 3rd Party SIEM to create a baseline of activity. When it detects anomalous activity, Exabeam automatically takes corrective action in the relevant systems using Netskope.
- Create a baseline for normal user and endpoint activity
- Automatically collect and analyze data from a broad range of cloud-access events
- Reduce SOC analyst reaction time
- Standardize the triage, detection, investigation, and response actions with pre-built playbooks
Netskope helps the world’s largest organizations take full advantage of the cloud and web without sacrificing security. Their Cloud XD technology helps eliminate blind spots by quickly targeting and controlling activities across thousands of cloud services and millions of websites. Netskope customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere and advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks.