If your organization regularly processes, stores, or transmits credit card information, you need to ensure that you comply with PCI DSS regulations. Failure to comply can result in penalties, and a data breach resulting from non-compliance could cost millions in settlements, legal fees. Yet, many organizations struggle to meet the security controls and requirements mandated by PCI DSS. This white paper describes how Exabeam can help organizations easily implement effective security controls that map to the PCI DSS.
Download this paper to learn how the Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform, allows organizations to:
- Detect and control all privileged, shared, and executive accounts
- Ensure that users have access only to systems that are in line with their roles and policy, and that any violations will be detected immediately
- Track and monitor all privileged, administrative, executive, and unusual access to sensitive systems such as databases, file shares, applications, and cloud/SaaS services
- Uniquely identify all users, even if they attempt to obscure their identity via device or account switching
- Analyze and identify all anomalous behavior, whether by privileged, regular, or machine accounts, and then alert and assist in Investigation of this activity
- Benefit from prebuilt PCI reports to help meet compliance objectives