If there is a lesson to be learned from the onslaught of cyberattacks that have occurred in 2021, it is that no organization is immune from becoming a victim of an attack, intrusion, or breach. Adding to the challenges SOC teams face delivering cybersecurity to their organizations, is an executive view that this is entirely a cost center versus an enabler to the business. Although many leaders understand the need for robust cybersecurity, regrettably, it often takes a breach to get their attention.
This guide will provide an outline of how to communicate risk and how Exabeam can help reduce your risk exposure, including:
- Starting with a “we’ve been breached” mentality
- Educating on the threat landscape
- Understanding the business impacts of a breach
- Combining the best of all methods to detect external threats
- Getting the fast track on insider threats and compromised credentials