McAfee Labs Report Finds 93 Percent of Security Operations Center Managers Overwhelmed by Alerts and Unable to Triage Potential Threats
This is a very interesting report from our partner, Intel Security/McAfee. Some interesting bits:
- Enterprise security operations center survey found 93 percent of respondents acknowledged being unable to triage all potential cyber threats.
- On average, organizations are unable to sufficiently investigate 25 percent of security alerts.
- 67 percent of respondents reported an increase in security incidents.
- 26 percent acknowledge operating in a reactive mode despite having a plan for a proactive security operation.
- New ransomware samples increased 80 percent since the beginning of 2016.
Helping Interact Software Simplify Case Management While Increasing Visibility and Efficiency
Deloitte Implements Exabeam for Advanced Analytics on Insider Threats
Exabeam’s Cloud-based Security Operations Platform Improves Insights and Efficiency for BBS
What’s New in Exabeam Product Development – September 2022
Exabeam News Wrap-up – Week of September 19, 2022
Exabeam News Wrap-up – Week of September 12, 2022
Subscribe today and we'll send our latest blog posts right to your inbox, so you can stay ahead of the cybercriminals and defend your organization.
See a world-class SIEM solution in action
Most reported breaches involved lost or stolen credentials. How can you keep pace?
Exabeam delivers SOC teams industry-leading analytics, patented anomaly detection, and Smart Timelines to help teams pinpoint the actions that lead to exploits.
Whether you need a SIEM replacement, a legacy SIEM modernization with XDR, Exabeam offers advanced, modular, and cloud-delivered TDIR.
Get a demo today!