World-class partners across the Americas, EMEA and APJ regions recognized for exceptional strategic advisory and support services during company’s Global Partner Summit
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Nov. 10, 2020 – Exabeam, the security analytics and automation company, today revealed the winners of its first annual ‘Partner of the Year’ Awards. As the security information and event management (SIEM) market and Exabeam’s partner program evolve, the company is recognizing dedication and excellence across its partner ecosystem.
These world-class value added resellers (VARs), managed security service providers (MSSPs), distributors, global service partners and technology alliances offer an array of strategic advisory and support services. Criteria for winners included annual sales, support for growing Exabeam’s reach into local markets, surpassing enablement and training goals, innovative offerings leveraging the Exabeam platform, professional services offerings and providing exceptional value to joint customers.
“Investments in the Exabeam Partner Program in 2020, including a new sales and technical enablement program, dedicated programs for MSSPs and MDR providers, and sales promotions, have allowed our partners to continue to expand their offerings with Exabeam,” said Ted Plumis, vice president of Channels, Exabeam. “Today, our 100% partner go-to-market strategy allows us to support the most diverse ecosystem of security-focused partners in the industry and has been instrumental in expanding and strengthening our SIEM market leadership. We’re thrilled to be thanking them for their support, dedication and innovation. Congratulations to each and every winner, and we look forward to even more shared success in the future.”
Honored during Exabeam’s first annual Global Partner Summit prior to the Spotlight20 user conference, our award winners understand the challenges of our modern, security-driven world and offer first-class support for customers at each step of their journey. Congratulations to our award winners:
Winners – Americas
- Partner of the Year – U.S. and Canada: Optiv (U.S.)
- Partner of the Year – LATAM: Banyax (Mexico)
- MSSP – Americas: Castra (U.S.)
- Rocket – Americas: Presidio (U.S.)
- Services – U.S. and Canada: Grant Thornton (U.S.)
- Salesperson of the Year – Americas: Christopher Burrows, Sirius
- Tech Person of the Year – Americas: Don Sheehan, Grant Thornton
Winners – EMEA
- Partner of the Year – EMEA: DXC (UK)
- MSSP – EMEA: Cybanetix (UK)
- Rocket – EMEA: Bytes (UK)
- Services – EMEA: RiverSafe (UK)
- Distribution – EMEA: Exclusive Networks (UK)
- Salesperson of the Year – EMEA: Daniel Frank, NTT DATA (Germany)
- Tech Person of the Year – EMEA: Joep Kremer, Ilionix (Netherlands)
Winners – APJ
- Partner of the Year – APJ: NTT Data (Japan)
- MSSP – APJ: Human Managed (Singapore)
- Rocket – APJ: Outcomex (Australia)
- Services – APJ: Netpoleon (Singapore)
- Distribution – APJ: Macnica (Japan)
- Salesperson of the Year – APJ: Anson Chan, Human Managed
- Tech Person of the Year – APJ: Teerapat Panyachonkool, Netpoleon
Winners – Overall
- Technology Alliances: CrowdStrike
- Technology Integrations: UberEther
- Innovation: Deloitte
For more information about Exabeam’s Global Partner Summit and Spotlight20 conference, Nov. 9-11, 2020, please visit: https://www.exabeam.com/spotlight/.
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam, the Exabeam logo, Smart Timelines and Security Management Platform are service marks, trademarks or registered marks of Exabeam, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2020 Exabeam, Inc. All rights reserved.
Touchdown PR for Exabeam