Exabeam Spectrum program offers deployment flexibility; New Threat Intelligence Cloud to prioritize threat indicators
LONDON, June 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Infosecurity Europe – Exabeam, the next-gen SIEM company, today announced Exabeam Spectrum, a new program that allows organizations to deploy Exabeam’s family of cloud offerings across a range of environments, in a variety of configurations. Also announced was Exabeam Threat Intelligence Cloud, a new cloud-based product that will aggregate, validate and prioritize threat indicators from multiple reliable sources.
With Exabeam Spectrum, customers can choose from public cloud, hybrid cloud, and cloud-to-cloud deployment options. Key to Spectrum is Exabeam’s per-employee subscription licensing model that provides a flat, predictable annual fee, no matter where the Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform (SIP) is deployed. Customers can also opt for a fully managed cloud service from one of Exabeam’s MSSP partners.
“We have customers with all kinds of environments. Some wanted to go right to the cloud. Some are planning on moving to the cloud, but don’t know when. Many of our larger ones have mixed environments due to organizational structure or local regulations,” said Nir Polak, CEO of Exabeam. “With Spectrum, we offer full investment protection for our license. Customers can deploy how they want, when they want, without additional fees.”
Spectrum allows for three deployment options for Exabeam SIP as well as connection to other cloud services via Exabeam Cloud Connectors.
Exabeam SIP Deployment Options
- Exabeam Public Cloud – Run Exabeam on Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, or Microsoft Azure. Take advantage of rapid scaling, flexible storage, and free your organization from managing infrastructure so you can focus on security.
- Exabeam Hybrid Cloud – Provision Exabeam on premises and in a public cloud, depending on your organization’s budget and security policies. Or, gradually move pieces of your Exabeam deployment to the cloud as part of a larger cloud migration strategy.
- Exabeam Managed Cloud – Work with an Exabeam partner to get a fully managed Exabeam instance, with staff dedicated to securing your organization. Our MSSP partners deploy Exabeam in a public cloud and retain skilled security analysts to give you a cost-effective option for outsourcing all or part of your security operations.
- Exabeam Cloud Connectors – Collect logs from popular cloud applications and services to increase your visibility. Cloud Connectors allow Exabeam to ingest logs from applications – Box, Dropbox, Office365, Salesforce – infrastructure – Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, Microsoft Azure – and security products – CrowdStrike, Duo, Okta. No more blind spots from users in your organization taking advantage of the cloud.
- Exabeam Threat Intelligence Cloud – Planned for release within the next twelve months, this new service will help organizations deal with millions of available threat indicators by consolidating and downloading to Exabeam Data Lake. Exabeam Advanced Analytics can then match these indicators in real-time with user and entity activities. Further details on features and licensing will be announced closer to release.
Lastly, Exabeam intends to announce details of its forthcoming software-as-a-service offering at its upcoming user conference, Spotlight, in September.
Key to Exabeam Spectrum is a modern software architecture designed for the cloud. Docker containers allow broad deployment options across virtual and cloud environments. Microservices are used to communicate between containerized components. Ansible is used to automate provisioning, configuration management, and SIP deployment. Big data processing is handled with a combination of Elastic, Hadoop and Spark.
For more information on Exabeam Spectrum click here.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy SIEM vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Exabeam Contact: Brittany Hendrickson InkHouse for Exabeam 415-299-6370 email@example.com