Exabeam Inside Security EMEA: Learning, Fun, Charity, and Prizes? That’s a Big Yes
Join Exabeam for Inside Security EMEA on June 2-3, 2020.
Under normal circumstances, many of us would be headed to security events during early June. But as this isn’t possible, we’re bringing Exabeam to you via our inaugural Inside Security virtual event. With the bonus of not having aching feet from wandering around a conference floor all day!
The event starts at 10 a.m. BST on both days and has a ton of opportunities to interact with our EMEA team. We’re also running a passport program to win prizes like Apple AirPods Pro, a Nintendo Switch Lite, or an Amazon gift card. The more you interact with the event, the more opportunities you’ll have to win!
Step inside Inside Security to:
- Learn at five different theatre sessions
- Visit our the virtual booth to meet the Exabeam team
- Hear directly from Exabeam customers, and Senior NHS Paramedic James Birdseye, and also be entertained by the security community legends The Beer Farmers — all whilst supporting two amazing charities — UNICEF and NHS Charities Together.
For every attendee at the charity happy hour, we’ll make a donation to either charity of your choice — spaces are limited so don’t miss out!
What topics are we covering during the theatre talks?
We’ve got a host of awesome presentations lined up for you:
- Smarter SOC — how Exabeam helps SOC teams drive efficiencies and work smarter
- Security operations and social distancing: operational difficulties and new definitions of success
- SOAR — sorted!
- Upcycle your current SIEM with Exabeam
- Detecting insider threats with a distributed workforce
Our Exabeam speaking team consists of: Dan Bridges, Sam Humphries, Allistair Scott, Jessica Cholerton, Rob Allen Steve Moore, Richard Cassidy, and Andy Skrei:
How do I sign up?
Sign up here and we’ll send you more details.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at #InsideSecurity20!
The New CISO Podcast: Management Tools
Exabeam News Wrap-up – Week of June 13, 2022
Exabeam in Action: Stopping Lapsus$ in Their Tracks
Ransomware: Bigger, Better, and Still Going Strong
Subscribe today and we'll send our latest blog posts right to your inbox, so you can stay ahead of the cybercriminals and defend your organization.
See a world-class SIEM solution in action
Most reported breaches involved lost or stolen credentials. How can you keep pace?
Exabeam delivers SOC teams industry-leading analytics, patented anomaly detection, and Smart Timelines to help teams pinpoint the actions that lead to exploits.
Whether you need a SIEM replacement, a legacy SIEM modernization with XDR, Exabeam offers advanced, modular, and cloud-delivered TDIR.
Get a demo today!