IANS’ Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry’s most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day Forums include a series of keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS’ Faculty, networking events, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies.
- Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
- Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
- Connect with the industry’s leading minds
- Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
- Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits