March 20, 2020:
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and remain focused on the safety and well-being of our employees and our ability to maintain high-quality products, services and support for our customers.
We are monitoring and following the official guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as guidance from local and regional advisories.
Currently, we are not seeing any business interruptions as a result of COVID-19. However, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures, along with steps from our Business Continuity Plan, to address the pandemic.
We recognize COVID-19 presents uncharted territory for most organizations; we remain on alert and focused to adapt to needs as they arise. Our management team coordinates daily and has put the following measures in place. We will continue to adjust in real-time as needed:
- Work from anywhere—Exabeam has shifted its global operations to support mandatory remote working capabilities for all employees. All employees worldwide are required to work from home until further notice.
- Following guidelines—We are advising employees about the CDC’s guidelines for protecting themselves and preventing the spread of illness. Once offices are re-opened we will adhere to all guidelines from the CDC and the WHO to prevent infection. We will be performing a deep cleaning of both our Foster City, CA headquarters and Atlanta, GA offices as part of our plan when we reopen the offices.
- Travel restrictions—We have suspended all non-essential travel for employees until further notice. We are also recommending employees do not travel to Level 2 or Level 3 zones, as designated by the CDC, on personal travel.
- Limiting events—We are suspending employee attendance at all events through the end of April and will reassess our events attendance policy at that time.
- Illness high alert—If employees or a family member are diagnosed with the virus, our HR department is to be immediately notified.
We have also established an online resource center for our employees. This includes updates on the spread of COVID-19, health and wellness plan benefits available, work from home resources, and tips related to hygiene best practices to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19.
Keeping Our Customers Informed
We appreciate the trust and confidence our customers place in us and are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and prevent any disruption to our products, services, business operations or customer service. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or Sales Representative if you have any questions. We’re here to help with anything you need.
For any compliance inquiries related to COVID-19, please email email@example.com
March 20, 2020:
The employees continue to be treated and we are monitoring their situation. We continue to hope for their full and speedy recovery.
March 10/11, 2020:
On March 10, 2020 we communicated and were saddened to share that two Exabeam employees tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
These two employees attended a cybersecurity conference in San Francisco in late February and while we could not confirm whether they contracted COVID-19 prior to, at or after the conference, we took proactive measures to communicate what we knew.
In addition to posting the public statement above and this update on March 11, 2020, we emailed those who were scanned at our booth, attended our party and met with us at our meeting suites to inform them of the situation, along with informing others individually who may have been exposed elsewhere.
Thank you to everyone for the concern and well wishes given to our employees infected with COVID-19. We feel very lucky to be part of this InfoSec community and truly appreciate the kindness and understanding so many of you have shown.